6.08.2012

Here we go again!

That's the cheapest shipment I've ever gotten from my friends at Metro Drugs in NJ.  $164 for the medicine for my upcoming frozen embryo transfer.  $164 that brought all the emotions that I've been tamping down since last fall right back to the surface.  It was like a scene from a movie; I signed for the delivery, shut the door and started crying. 

I'm not the same person who posted pictures of medicine shipments and running totals last summer.  Back then, I was brave and hopeful and my biggest worry was the money we were spending.  Now, I know it's about so much more than the money and I'm more scared than I've ever been.  It's about that tiny glimmer of hope that's still there.  Fragile and hard to find sometimes, but it's still there.  I want a baby and, for that chance, I'm willing to get back on the horse and start a new sharps container.

1 comment:

  1. I wish you luck! There needs to be more mrochs out there!

    ReplyDelete

Elsie Louise Mroch

Elsie Louise Mroch
the puppy who changed my mind